Partner with us.
PhilaSoup promotes collaboration among teachers from different educational and professional backgrounds, and also serves as an access point between the education community and the city as a whole. Various venues around the city have donated their space to host dinners. PhilaSoup has also worked with local food vendors to secure soup, bread and fundraising items.
The organizations and individuals PhilaSoup has collaborated with to host dinners include:
- Fels Fund Executive Director, Helen Cunningham (hosted the first PhilaSoup at her private residence)
- Art Sanctuary
- Philadelphia Obama Headquarters
- Franklin Institute
- Pig Iron Theatre
- Philadelphia Horticultural Society
- Teacher's Institute of Philadelphia
- Painted Bride Arts Center
- Temple University College of Education
- Magic Gardens
- Yards Brewery
- Focus Barre & Yoga
If you are business or organization looking to partner with us, e-mail email@example.com